Friday, July 11, 2008

My favorite feeds

For the first post on the blog I'll simply list the favorite feeds I have on my Flock (for those who don't know yet, Flock is a web browser that specializes in providing social networking and other Web 2.0 features built into its interface. The browser is built on Mozilla’s Firefox codebase.) Now I might have ctrl-c ctrl-v'ed this from Wikipedia but the reason I like Flock is because it gives me a personalized homepage when I open it showing my fav feeds/links, saved articles and a google bar, something I've wanted in a browser since long.
Anyways so here's the stuff I've subscribed to:

Scobleizer :
The techno-evangelist has embraced Web 2.0 like no one else. He's on facebook,friendfeed,twitter,google reader and the list goes on...
Lifehacker :
Great site for Windows/Linux/Mac and non-technology hacks...
Blog of Jonathan Schwartz :
The first CEO to have a blog...
Wired How-tos :
How-To page of Wired...another site with great hacks

The list is not over and will continue to grow...the problem is it's 2.35 am and I gotta go and do what I do best...sleep




0 comments: